I have strong skills in the structuring and designing of efficient and flexible object oriented programs. 8+ years experience problem solving in writing games and miscellaneous programs as a hobbyist.
The blue links are there to provide examples of my work
- Java, C++, Python, C#
- Object Oriented Code
- Data structures
- Sorting algorithms
- Machine learning and Neural-Nets: Tensorflow, Keras
- AI concepts: Min-max, path finding, decision making
- Game development: Unity3D, Godot 3
- My own implementation of a NEAT neural network (self learning ai), and several games for it to play (checkers, find dot, dodge bullets)
- Fire emblem like strategy game with a point based AI system
- RPG game bot for Discord chat server which stores data in XML files and let’s users fight in turn based combat
- Basic graphics and collision engine in Java
- Galaga dodging game to run on the windows terminal
- Various tiny ML projects with NN, RNN, CNN, LTSM, and auto encoder (some with Keras, some with pure Tensorflow)
- Randomly generating dungeon platformer in Godot
- Directional gravity system in Unity 3D in which the camera and player are oriented based on the gravity, with smooth transitions between different gravitational rotations
- Mobile app with 3D cards that can be dragged around and flipped etc.
- A wiki scraping image linker
- Dozens of other small projects…
All computer science classes required for an associates degree, but not the degree itself as I have not completed general ed. I don’t currently have plans to continue as I feel building a portfolio with varying projects is more important and helps me learn faster than the slower pace of college.
Fluent in Finnish, and Intermediate in Japanese