I have strong skills in the structuring and designing of efficient and flexible object oriented programs. 6+ years experience problem solving in writing games and miscellaneous programs as a hobbyist.
The blue links are there to provide examples of my work
- React, React Native
- Object Oriented Code
- Data structures
- Sorting algorithms
- Machine learning and Neural-Nets: Tensorflow, Keras
- AI concepts: Min-max, path finding, decision making
- Game development: Unity3D, Godot
- HTML, CSS
- AJAX, PHP, RESTful APIs
- mySQL, JSON, XML
- Database theory
- Linux shell and Windows Power shell
- Online multiplayer game that connects multiple phones to a single television screen where friends and family play cards with one another using their phones. Connection using temporary SQL entries with keys to be used by the phones.
- Map Maker that runs in any browser. Visual pathfinding using the A* algorithm. Efficient lighting system. Create and save maps into the websites database, protected by a secure salt & hash password system.
- Built a 3rd person Unity 3D platformer game where the player moves along a multi gravitational map that changes based on the curvature of the slope. Required the use of internal quaternions and some math for efficient calculation.
- My own implementation of a NEAT neural network (self learning ai), and several games for it to play (checkers, find dot, dodge bullets)
- Fire emblem like strategy game with a point based AI system
- RPG game bot for Discord chat server which stores data in XML files and let’s users fight in turn based combat
- Basic graphics and collision engine in Java
- Galaga dodging game to run on the windows terminal
- Various tiny ML projects with NN, RNN, CNN, LTSM, and auto encoder (some with Keras, some with pure Tensorflow)
- Randomly generating dungeon platformer in Godot
- Directional gravity system in Unity 3D in which the camera and player are oriented based on the gravity, with smooth transitions between different gravitational rotations
- Mobile app with 3D cards that can be dragged around and flipped etc.
- A wiki scraping image linker
- Dozens of other small projects…
Can correspond in English, Finnish, and Japanese